The greatest global challenge to the coal industry is the C0P21 Agreement in Paris to cut down carbon emission. On the other hand, there is the need to fund escalating energy demand of emerging markets like the Philippines at the most economic cost.
Meet the new government leaders, policy makers and industry leaders and be with them
• to chart the share of coal NOW and in the FUTURE for sustainable industry development
• to provide inputs for improving logistics costs in electricity generation
• to contribute to developing a more healthy regulatory environment
• to enhance fiscal and tax benefits for government and industry
• share your latest technologies for “High Efficiency – Low Emission”.